- Sets out our promises to customers
- The customer service standards and programs that customers can expect from the MMAFC
- How customers can provide feedback if we don’t meet these standards
- Expectations about how customers shouldinteract with the MMAFC and other customers
This Customer Charter and the standards it upholds are reviewed annually using customer and staff feedback.
Our management and customer interaction will reflect values of Respect, Responsibility, Honesty and Caring
Communication & Contacts
The MMAFC is a seasonal facility and as such opening hours will vary.
Customers may wish to contact us via;
|In person or by writing:||Macksville Memorial Aquatic and Fitness Centre
23a Cooper St
Macksville NSW 2447
|By telephone:||(02)6568 1445|
The MMAFC will acknowledge customer enquiries made by phone/email/ in-writing within two working days.
When customers indicate that they would like a response, feedback will be provided within 5 working days.
Complaints, concerns, comments and compliments are all welcome and can be made using the above stated contacts or via a customer feedback form from the facility reception desk.
Current information and prices for products and services will be available on our website and from reception
All rostered staff will hold a current CPR certificate as well as qualifications appropriate to their area of employment. Regular emergency evacuation practices will be held. You may be asked to participate if you are at the centre.
Programs & Facilities
- The MMAFC will provide a wide range of programs/ services that promotehealthy and positive lifestyles
- The MMAFC will provide programs and services for people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds
- All programs and services will be safe
- All aspects of the services & facilities offered entre will be in a clean and hygienic at all times
- Facilities will be well maintained
- Necessary repairs and or maintenance will be organised quickly
- If part of the centre is not functional, information will be available at reception as to when repairs will occur
- We will comply with the Guidelines for Safe Pool Operations(Royal Life Saving Society) and other relevant Government guidelines and legislation
Help Us to help You
The MMAFC is committed to the well-being and safetyof customers and staff. Staff are trained and instructed to always liaise and interact with customers in courteous and respectful manner. We ask our customers to:
- Treat staff and other customers with courtesy and respect. We do not tolerate anti-social behaviour.
- Inform the MMAFC if there is a problem, or do not understand any information we provide
- Work with us to solve problems
- Comply with conditions of entry and staff directions
- Read any applicable terms and conditions of use