Do you want to use the MMAFC for a structured Event or Activity?
The Macksville Memorial Aquatic & Fitness Centre (MMAFC) is available for hire by;
- Members of the Public
- Community Groups
- Surf Clubs and Sporting groups
- Personal Trainers
- Physiotherapist and other allied Health professionals
If you fall under one of the following categories you are automatically approved to hire the MMAFC, dependent upon available space at the time you request.
- Sports coaching and competition by not for profit organisations or an incorporated club
- School programs delivered by department of education employees
- Registered church, community group and similar recognised not for profit organisations
If you fall under one of the following categories (Independent Professional Services) your services are strictly NOT allowed to be performed without express written approval by the centre manager.
- Professional Physiotherapy Supervision (services)
- Workcover approved rehabilitation programs and supervision
- Learn to Swim Lessons, including Stroke Correction and Water Safety (or similar) classes
- Swim coaching and training
- Personal Training, including fitness, conditioning and recovery
- Group Fitness Instruction, including conditioning, recovery and holistic fitness classes
- School programs delivered by non-school personnel (i.e. persons other than teachers)
- Sports programs that are not delivered by an incorporated club
- Any activity that is broadly delivered by Community Aquatics Pty Ltd
- Any activity that is broadly delivered by a current Sub Lessee or Hirer
To make a facility booking please download the < Booking & Conditions of Hire Form >