To ensure that all swimmers using the facility have a rewarding experience, we request that the below lap lane swimming guidelines are followed when using our facility.
- Show courtesy and consideration to others at all times.
- Comply with poolside signage.
- Select a lane based on your swimming speed and stroke selection (slow, medium, fast). You may need to move to an alternate lane if you change strokes.
- Keep to the left of the lane.
- Take care when passing another swimmer. Look ahead, and always pass to the right and return promptly to the left of the lane.
- Allow faster swimmers to pass.
- To avoid congestion at the end of the lane, move to the corner of the lane.
- During peak times avoid activities/drills that may disrupt other swimmers.
- Please co-operate with any requests made by the supervising lifeguard.
We thank you for your assistance and co-operation.